Memberships and Prices
LSIF membership fee
- To use Campushallen you need to be a member of LSIF student association. Does not apply to Admission, 10 session Court Rental or Athletics Month.
The membership fee as of January 1st 2019 is SEK 100 p.a.
- All students get a 20% discount and employees at Linköping University and pensioners get a 10% discount on our regular prices.
Can not be combined with other offers.
- Our 12 month contracts are the cheapest. As we are aware there may be times when you will not be able to visit us, we provide all Year membership holders the opportunity to freeze their cards for up to 90 days during the 12 month contract period. After 12 months your membership is automatically extended one month at a time until you choose to terminate it. However, you will need to re-sign up for another 12 months to be able to freeze the card again.
- Our Month memberships means you are not tied to any long period of time. It can be purchased one month at a time. You can choose to set up a direct debit or RCP, that will charge the monthly fee from your bank account or debit card until you choose to cancel it. Let us know before the 15th the month before if you want to end the payments.
- You can choose from different payment methods, and there are no additional charges. You can pay all at once upfront by bank card at the reception or online, make monthly payments via direct debit (bank account) or RCP (recurrent card payments)
Your membership is personal
- All our memberships are personal and may not be used by anyone else. It is possible to transfer your 12 month membership to another person should you no longer be able to use it.
Read more about transfer of cards.